All are welcome. The Unitarian Universalist Church of Huntsville is an open, welcoming faith community, built on a covenant, a sacred agreement rather than a particular belief. As a member of the Unitarian Universalist Association we covenant to affirm and promote the following seven Principles:
- The inherent worth and dignity of every person;
- Justice, equity and compassion in human relations;
- Acceptance of one another and encouragement to spiritual growth in our congregations;
- A free and responsible search for truth and meaning;
- The right of conscience and the use of the democratic process within our congregations and in society at large;
- The goal of world community with peace, liberty, and justice for all;
- Respect for the interdependent web of all existence of which we are a part.
Whatever your spiritual journey, you are welcome here. Coffee and conversation follow each worship service. We hope you will feel comfortable enough to stay and join us. . . if not this time, some other Sunday.